TOGETHER WE LEARN AND GROW
Carrant Brook School was opened in September 1980. It was designed to cater for the educational needs of junior age children and can accommodate a two form entry of 240 children, with an admission number of 60 each year. Presently we have 7 classes and a NOR of approximately 167.
We have very close liaison and links with Northway Infant School from which the majority of our children transfer and with Tewkesbury Secondary School, which most children attend from the age of 11. The three schools run a range of joint initiatives both academic and pastoral.
Carrant Brook Junior School Aims and Ethos:
We aim to provide a positive learning experience for every individual and we take pride in the fact that our pupils are nurtured in a safe, enjoyable, respectful learning environment and achieve their potential. This Ethos underpins every aspect of school life and is key to ensuring high levels of motivation, enthusiasm and excitement for learning. We believe that it is the duty of the whole school community to work together to enable our pupils to become successful individuals. Our Core Values are:
- Aspirational: always striving to do your best and work towards targets
- Caring: working collaboratively and respectfully with others, valuing diversity and individuality
- Confident: using and applying the skills gained and taking the lead
- Inspired: listening carefully and being motivated to take part
- Resilient: persevering even when things are difficult and checking the quality of outcomes
- Responsible: organising yourself and completing tasks at the appropriate times